Friday, October 25, 2013

Abu Dhabi tickets!



I finally bought my 2-day Abu Dhabi tickets today. Saturday and Sunday of course!

At first I got a bit worried when I tried to buy them from the circuits own web page like last time. It said that the 2-day tickets are sold out and that they only have 1-day tickets left. But then I tried from formula1.com and for some reason they still had tickets.

In 2011 I got tickets to the south grandstands and didn't wanna sit in the same place. Fortunately there was still a few seats left at the west grandstands. 

Let's hope that the seats are great so I can get good pictures for you all. Also I will enjoy it much more myself if the seats are good!

I looked up the grandstand on YouTube and this is what I found:


Let's just hope that the seats are exactly there so I can see the finish line too.

Here's a few videos I filmed with my phone in 2011. Didn't bring any good cameras then.

No comments:

Post a Comment