Monday, January 20, 2014

The 2014 update about me and the blog



First I have a few interesting things for you that doesn't really have anything to do with the blog.

My mother visited me a while ago and she brought me a diary that she wrote for me when I was little.
I started reading it and after a while I saw this: "June 30th 1986 - ....his favorite thing on TV is motor racing".

I can not believe this! I asked about it and she told me that when there was Formula One or motorcycle racing on I was mesmerized. I always assumed that I started watching F1 when I was in elementary school but I guess that I started much earlier!

Another thing that I have to say. People can't usually believe this about me. I am almost 30 years old and I don't have a drivers license. The age is not the strangest thing but the fact that I love cars and I am also a huge motor racing fan.

I have been dreaming almost every night that I am driving a car and I'm loving it. So now I have decided that I will start driving school next month and I will get that license! I have always lived in a city with trams, subway, busses and trains near by so it has been easy to move from one place to another without a car.

This was a bit off-topic when I started rambling about other stuff than Formula One but I just needed to tell you.

I must also talk about this: I have had so much work lately that I have only posted news and videos for you guys. Starting in February I shall write much more opinions, compare facts and bring back the F1 treasures posts that at least a few fans seem to like.

I shall also continue posting videos and news so don't worry. I am going to continue with the previews and reviews as soon as the season starts.

Before the season starts I will continue with the teammate comparing. I have already written about the drivers of Lotus, Ferrari, Force India and Red Bull. I shall continue with Mercedes when I have time and choose the next team after that to write about.

I would also like to thank for the help I have got at the blog's Facebook page. It is nice that I don't have to do everything myself anymore. We have two administrators at the moment and I think that it is enough for the time being.

I started this blog 6 months ago and the Facebook page has 1453 likes already at the moment. The blog has been read in almost 90 countries! I never thought that this would go so well.

Thank you all so much! I can't thank you enough for the joy that you give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment