Sunday, August 4, 2013

My race calendar

























I got this thought today that what if I could decide where every GP was held and when? Or at least do a few changes..
I'm going to list all the tracks below and in which order they would be.
I may only choose from tracks that have already hosted a grand prix.

Later I will also do a calendar of places/countries that haven't got GP's and in my opinion should have them. When I'll do that I can't choose from any existing F1 tracks.

Now I am just going to concentrate on the existing tracks. Here goes..

  1. Adelaide, Australia (Februari)
  2. Sepang, Malesia (March)
  3. Shanghai, China (March)
  4. Sakhir, Bahrain (April)
  5. Yeongam, Korea (April)
  6. New Delhi, India (May)
  7. Aida, Pacific/Japan (May)
  8. Monte Carlo, Monaco (May)
  9. Estoril, Portugal (June)
  10. Anderstorp, Sweden (June)
  11. Hungaroring, Hungary (July)
  12. Silverstone, Great Britain (July)
  13. Spa, Belgium (August)
  14. Monza, Italy (August)
  15. Las Vegas, USA (September)
  16. Montreal, Canada (September)
  17. Sao Paulo, Brazil (October)
  18. Marina Bay, Singapore (October)
  19. Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi (November)
  20. Suzuka NIGHT GP, Japan (November)

These were the ones that I came up with. Tomorrow when I think about this again I will probably come up with a better calendar or change my mind about a few of them.

If you don't understand why I chose these or if you have something else on your mind then just ask me.

Use the message box on the left ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment