Thursday, August 15, 2013

Racing games from my closet


Look at these games! I have never really thought about the amount of racing games I own.
The funny thing is that I didn't even find them all!
Now I can see that maybe I should get something else than racing games for a change.

There's new and old stuff in the same pile. I absolutely love retro games so I can't get rid of any single one of them even though I have a lot.

The games are on the following consoles: 8bit Nintendo, 8bit Famicom (Japanese Nintendo), Famicom Disk System, 16bit Super Nintendo (both PAL and NTSC), 16bit Super Famicom (Japanese Super Nintendo), Nintendo64, Philips CD-I, Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo Wii, Playstation3, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo DS and also on PC.

If you are curious about the games and if you can't see from this picture then just ask me.

The game that I enjoy the most is probably Mario Kart Wii. I like to use the steering wheel instead of regular controllers because it feels more like driving.

In China I tried a Mario Kart game at the arcades. I got the best feeling of the game by sitting in a car instead of holding just a wheel at home. I had to stop in the middle of the game cause I kept winning all the races. Didn't have time to sit there all day so I gave my seat to a teenager and let him continue my game.

Earlier I told you guys about my newest game F1 Race Stars. If you like Mario Kart then F1 race starts is the game you should get!

In October I shall buy F1 2013 and that will probably be the last racing game for this year.

1 comment:

  1. If you like drinking and if you like Mario Kart, I think you should take a look at this:

    http://imgur.com/nDDB2OF

    ReplyDelete